HIGH SEASON (15 Dec – 15 Jan 2023 / March & Easter 2024): Rates are R220 p/p/n for the first two persons (minimum 2 persons) and R200 p/p/n for every additional person.
LOW SEASON (Weekends and Holidays until 31 July 2024): Rates are R165 p/p/n for the first two persons (minimum 2 persons) and R165 p/p/n for every additional person.
LOW SEASON (Midweek until 31 July 2024): Rates are R110 p/p/n for the first two persons (minimum 2 persons) and R110 p/p/n for every additional person.
[Rates increase after 31 July 2024 – Refer to rates page]
For each campsite, we allow a maximum of 8 persons and a minimum of 2 persons. Children under 10 years old are free, while those who are 10 years old and older are considered an additional person. We just want to give you a heads up that we have a cleaning fee of R200 for campsite bookings totalling R350 or less. During the Christmas and Easter holidays, we do not allow one-day bookings.
When it comes to enjoying your campsite, the possibilities are endless. Each group of campers has their own preferences on how to maximise their camping experience. While tent camping is a great activity for families, it’s also an ideal way for couples and friends to spend quality time together.
What Is Included
- Own bathroom with lights
- Communal 8-seater splash pool with hot water donkey
- Communal toilets
- Drinking water
- Hot water for shower, bath, washbasin & splash pool
- Paved lapa with braai, washbasin & lights
- 12V and USB power for camp fridges (no 220V power points)
- Solar panel
- Vodacom & MTN signal
- Additional: Private wood-fired hot tub [R250 p/day]
What To Bring
- Cleaning products
- Camp chairs
- Trash bags
We do sell
We are wheelchair friendly, and your pets are welcome when arranged in advance.
Prices start from: R220 for 2 persons
- Amenities: 12V and USB powerBathroom with lightsBraaiCommunal splash poolCommunal toiletsDrinking waterHot shower and bathHot waterPaved lapaPrivate wood-fired hot tub [R200 p/day]Solar panelVodacom & MTN signalWashbasin